Monday 27 June 2011

At last Alfreton opens today

and finally - thirteen weeks later Alfreton Library is re-opening today.  Everyone has worked really hard and it all looks lovely.  A great new quick choice reception area with the new self-service machines, all new non-fiction area with health and wellbeing zone and tarted up teen and childrens' areas.  It looks wonderfully bright with the new lighting and decoration and hopefully in winter the new heating will work better too! 

Refurbishing is always an exhausting but very rewarding process - lets hope the customers like it too! 

1 comment:

  1. I have just seen that 23 things is starting again so I am determined this time to try and keep up and more importantly to do what I teach and manage my time more effectively to make time for learning! Now - how do I improve the look of this blog....?

    ReplyDelete