Friday 27 January 2012

A learning officer struggling with learning

A colleague asked me to look at their blog recently and it reminded me that I had not been writing on mine for ages!  I'm definitely struggling with the technological side of devloping and working on blogs.   I can do the plain bit of typing but developing content that is interesting or backgrounds or any of the other technical twizzles seems to be a bit beyond me at present!   Has anyone got any simple tips or instructions that help the simpletons like me!   Undoubtedly, like anyone else trying to lear a whole new subject I need to take time to concentrate, read the help pages and practice!  As they say practice makes perfect ... I really must learn from my own teachings!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Carol, for leaving me a comment on my blog, which like you I have not looked at for ages. I have found your blog easy to read and informative, and enjoyed reading about Alfreton library. I have also joined Twitter, but must confess that at the moment it is leaving me cold, and I can't understand what all the fuss is about! There must be something I'm missing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. At present I'm missing it too...! Haven't got that far yet. Going to try and post each week if I can! I'm posting regularly on the PTEG Blog - you can follow that one if you like - you don't have to be a member of PTEG. It's at http://pteg.wordpress.com/ but you have to register with Wordpress to access it I think. Have a look and see what you think.

    ReplyDelete